Quick update . . . sorry no pics. The engine is back in the boat and running well. We are trying to put everything away now and see if it all actually fits. I'm already pulling things out that I thought we might want but now just seem to be taking up precious room. We are waiting for some weather to come through today and the winds to shift and slow by tomorrow evening. If the forecasts hold we are looking to leave Monday morning. Fingers crossed!